We carry 16″ wide nail strip standing seam in an assortment of colors.
Features and Benefits of Standing Seam Metal Roofing Panels
- Our 1” standing Seam Panels use the snap lock system – just screw in the flange and they snap together.
- Our 1.5” standing seam panels use the clip system for installation, which aids in expansion and contraction.
- Standing seam is a hidden fastener panel, meaning the fastener flange is covered by the next panel.
- Available in 40-year SMP paint systems or Kynar paint systems. Please call us and we will explain the difference
- 26 gauge or 24 gauge metal panels
- We use the latest in metal technology — Galvalume, steel impregnated aluminum. To learn more, read about the differences between Galvalume and Galvanized metal, at the Web site of one of our suppliers:
Sheffield Metals Learning Center
- Must be installed over a solid surface, such as OSB or plywood.